H2 TEXT FOR SEARCH ENGINES
We look forward to hearing from you
At Boston Heart Diagnostics, we welcome your inquiries. Please feel free to reach out to us for additional information.
Phone: 508.877.8711 Option 3
Boston Heart Diagnostics
175 Crossing Boulevard, Suite 100 Framingham, MA 01702
1. Roger VL, Go AS, Lloyd-Jones DM, et al; American Heart Association Statistics Committee and Stroke Statistics Subcommittee. Heart Disease and Stroke Statistics —2011 Update: A Report from the American Heart Association. Circulation. 2011;123:e18–e209.
2. High Blood Pressure and Cholesterol. Vital Signs. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Web site. http://www.cdc.gov/VitalSigns/CardiovascularDisease/index.html. Accessed March 30, 2012.
- Our Headquarters
- Boston Heart is located in the heart of Framingham, Massachusetts.
- Did you know?
- According to the American Heart Association, for many Americans, their first symptom of cardiovascular disease is a heart attack or sudden death.1
- Approximately every 25 seconds, an American will have a coronary event, and approximately every minute, someone will die of one.1
- One out of every six health care dollars is spent on cardiovascular disease treatment.2