H2 TEXT FOR SEARCH ENGINES
News & Events
- Boston Heart Granted New York Laboratory Permit for Diagnostic Testing. Press Release from April 17, 2014
- Boston Heart Enables Healthcare Providers to Better Identify Near-Term Risk of Heart Attack or Stroke with Launch of an Important Inflammation Marker, Myeloperoxidase (MPO). Press Release from March 06, 2014
- Boston Heart Diagnostics Awarded $1.0 Million in Tax Incentives from the Massachusetts Life Sciences Center Press Release from February 20, 2014
- Boston Heart Diagnostics Ranked Number Eight Fastest Growing Company in North America on Deloitte’s 2013 Technology Fast 500™ Press Release from November 13, 2013
- Boston Heart Diagnostics CEO Susan Hertzberg Named Ernst & Young Entrepreneur Of The Year® 2013 Finalist in New England Press Release from June 20, 2013
- Boston Heart Diagnostics Awarded $450,000 in Tax Incentives from the Massachusetts Life Sciences Center Press Release from March 19, 2013
- Boston Heart Diagnostics Named One of the Top Places to Work in Massachusetts: Press Release from November 05, 2012
- Boston Heart Diagnostics Named a Rising Star by MassEcon for Ninth Annual Team Massachusetts Economic Impact Award: Press Release from October 18, 2012
- Boston Heart Diagnostics Launches New Genotype Test to Identify Those at Increased Risk for Developing Debilitating Myopathy as a Side Effect from Prescription Use of Statin Drugs: Press Release from May 30, 2012
- Boston Heart Lab Changes Name to Boston Heart Diagnostics: Press Release from May 24, 2011
- A Heartfelt Dedication To Biotech: Metro West article from April 2011
1. Roger VL, Go AS, Lloyd-Jones DM, et al: for The American Heart Association Statistics Committee and Stroke Statistics Subcommittee. Heart Disease and Stroke Statistics—2011 Update: A Report from the American Heart Association. Circulation. 2011;123:e18–e209.
2. Lloyd-Jones D, Adams RJ, Brown TM, et al. American Heart Association Statistics Committee and Stroke Statistics Subcommittee. Heart Disease and Stroke Statistics—2010 Update. A Report from the American Heart Association. Circulation. 2010;121:e1–e170.
3. How Does Heart Disease Affect Women? National Heart Lung and Blood Institute Web site. http://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/health/health-topics/topics/hdw/. Accessed April 4, 2012.
- Did you know?
- Each year, over 1,000,000 Americans have a new or recurrent coronary attack.1
- In the United States, someone has a heart attack every 34 seconds. Each minute, someone in the United States dies from a heart disease-related event.2
- One in four American women dies from heart disease. It is the #1 killer of women in the United States and it can be prevented.3